If you are currently experiencing a plumbing emergency, please dial 864-318-9171 now to schedule an appointment asap and have your issue resolved fast!
When you least expect it, a pipe bursts, a toilet clogs, or some other plumbing disaster happens. Plumbing emergencies don’t stop for you, so you shouldn’t have to stop for them. When you have an emergency, you need a 24-hour plumber in Greenville, SC that you can trust. The team at Greenville Plumbing Pros are here to help. We’ll come to your rescue for any plumbing emergency no matter what time of the day, on holidays, weekends, and everything in between.
Plumbing Emergencies Won’t Stop Our Experts!
With our years of experience, we have seen it all and fixed it all. Overflowing toilet in the guest bathroom? Out of running water? Water heater busted and pouring out all over the floor? You can trust our team to get your home back to normal and to keep your family safe.
When Should I Call an Emergency Plumber in Greenville, SC?
Risk of a Busted Pipe- A frozen pipe means water can’t get through. Frozen pipes will expand and crack. When the pipe starts to thaw, flooding could begin. All that water running down your walls can cause mold and structural issues. You could even run the risk of being electrocuted! If you see water coming out of outlets or light fixtures, stay away from the area. If you think you might have a frozen or cracked pipe, call us the instant you notice something wrong.
Possibility of Flooding- Any plumbing issue with flooding is a major problem for you and your home. Water damage can produce mold, create serious health issues, damage the structure of your home, and even create a dangerous electrical hazard. Examples include:
- Burst Pipe
- Failing Sump Pump
- Water Valve Shut Off Failure
- Busted Water Heater
- Sewer Back Up
- Over Flowing Toilet
If any of these issues happen, don’t hesitate to call Greenville Plumbing Pros right away. We will get everything under control and protect you and your home from further damage.
No Running Water- If you have had to go without running water for any period of time, you know it is a major inconvenience. It can also create serious health risks. You won’t be able to wash your hands properly, bath properly, clean dishes, or even cook without clean running water. Our emergency plumbers understand how important it is to have access to running water, call us at once and we’ll come running.
Sewer Starts Backing Up- Sewer back-up creates critical health hazards for your family. You also won’t be able to use your bathrooms or safely use your water until everything has been inspected by a professional. Do not wait or put up with the issue. Call Greenville’s emergency plumbing experts straightaway.
What to Do While You Wait For Your Trusted Plumber
- Turn off electrical supply if possible. Do not put you or anyone in your family in danger. If the electrical box is in a separate part of the home, far away from the flooding, turn off the electrical power in the part of the home that is experiencing flooding.
- Turn off the water source immediately. If you don’t know where it is, we might be able to talk you through it. Once again, safety is the key. If you don’t feel safe turning off the water source or the valve is near any electrical wiring, leave it alone.
- Stop the water from spreading. Grab as many towels as you can and make a barrier between the flooded area and other areas of the home. If the flooding is near electrical outlets or wiring, stay away from the area.
- Never approach any area where you think water and electricity might be mixing.
No Running Water-
- Keep a small supply of clean water for emergencies. Use this to drink and clean your hands.
- Keep wet wipes, sanitizer, and disinfecting wipes. These items will not take the place of good old handwashing, but they will help combat germs and other issues while you wait.
- Do not let anyone use the facilities while you wait for help. You could start a much bigger issue and create health risks.
- Try to determine where the cracked pipe is.
- Stay away from electrical outlets, especially if you see water coming out of them.
- Turn of the water source. Only do this if you feel you can safely reach the shut off valve.
Sewer Back Up
- Basically, stay away from this if you can. Keep everyone out of the area where the sewage is backing up. If it starts to spread onto floors, try to contain it with towels.
Why Choose Greenville Plumbing Pros for Your Plumbing Emergencies?
Trusted Plumbing Technicians: We have a team of experienced, highly trained, and licensed plumbers ready to tackle any problem.
Clear Pricing: We don’t waste your time with hidden fees or unexplained charges. You can always trust us to give you the best in quality and pricing.
24-Hour Emergency Plumbing Services: You never have to worry about whether you’ll be able to reach us. Every day of the year we are here to answer your call, 24 hours a day.