Excellent Plumbing Company Near Me? How to Find It!
Having an excellent plumber nearby can make a huge impact on the value of your house. For instance, it can dent your wallet and ruin your peace of mind. You need someone reliable, efficient and affordable to keep your plumbing in tip-top shape. Let’s prevent it from becoming a huge problem down the road. Here’s how to find an excellent plumbing company nearby.
Choosing the Best Plumber in Greenville
It seems that finding a plumber in Greenville, SC is an impossible task. All your friends, family and neighbors keep retelling horror stories of plumbing disasters. There were astronomic repair bills and weeks of noise, clutter and repairs. Therefore, it is a process that will require some research and effort, but well worth it.
- Make sure that the plumbing companies have a valid license. However, there is no guarantee that a plumber with a license will be a great one. There is a good chance that something is fishy if they do not have a license.
- Look for local businesses that have been around for years. It is hard to survive in business for a long time if you are not doing your job well.
- Ask your neighbors for a recommendation. Did you have a positive experience with another service professional? They might be a great source. For instance, an AC repair technician or an electrician could save you a lot of time and money by recommending someone reliable.
- Always ask for a second quote/bid from another company, especially in the beginning. Make sure that the fee the company is asking is flat, and you understand which repairs it includes.
There are no guarantees that you will get it right on a first try, but these steps should help you narrow down the field and increase your chances of finding a great plumber in Greenville, SC.
About Us and Our Plumbing Services
We are a locally owned business with decades of professional experience servicing the community in Greenville, SC. Our mission has always been to provide high-quality professional plumbing services in our community, with a personal touch, and at an affordable price.
The service we provide goes beyond a regular plumbing service performed by a large plumbing chain or franchise. We have invested in our business and community and have in-depth knowledge and experience in the area. By using our plumbing services, you can rest easy knowing that your residence is in the hands of the best company.
We Are Fully-Licensed!
We are a fully-licensed plumbing company. Putting a tremendous amount of effort and time into training our technicians and passing on the years of know-how and experience is our way. Our technicians are carefully selected, not only in terms of their experience and expertise but also depending on how they interact with customers and deal with problems on the job.
With a full catalog of plumbing services, we can take care of all your plumbing needs. We will fix a leaky toilet, replace a hot water heater, or take care of a burst pipe in your basement.
Some of the Services We Offer Are:
- Water Treatment Services – Water with a foul smell and taste, with traces of rust and other metals is a thing of the past. Our water treatment systems will keep your water clean and spotless.
- Hot Water Heaters – Whether it is replacement or water heater repair, your home will have hot water in no time. Our technicians will recommend the best replacement or repair and optimize the heater to your needs (tank, tankless water heater, or hybrid).
- Clogged Drains and Leaks – Old leaky pipes and clogged drains can lead to serious damage to your home caused by flooding. By letting us regularly clean the drains, inspect the pipes and install Stop Leak Valves, you will protect your home from potentially catastrophic damage by shutting off the water when a leak is detected.
- Fire Protection Systems – An unexpected fire can quickly cause catastrophic damage to your home. We install, maintain, and service a number of sprinkler systems that can protect your home.
- Toilet, Shower, and Bathtub Installation and Repair – Bathrooms and toilets are the most common places where leaks and burst pipes occur. We have experience with numerous brands and models of toilets, tubs and showers, and installing them or fixing the old ones is something we do daily.
- Emergency Plumbing Service – Plumbing emergencies can happen at the most inconvenient times. Our 24-hour emergency service is here to help. For instance, we will take care of a burst pipe and a flooded basement at 4 AM.
How We Differ from Our Competition
The way we run our business reflects our mission. We provide high-quality professional plumbing services, with a personal touch and at affordable prices. What sets us apart from other plumbers is the combination of dedication to quality service and customer satisfaction. In addition, our investment in the best equipment and training of our technicians, makes us the best plumber in Greenville, SC.
Why You Should Choose Our Plumbing Services
- We are a locally-owned Greenville plumbing company with decades dedicated to providing plumbing services to our community.
- All of our technicians are licensed plumbers, dedicated to providing excellent service and customer experience.
- Our services come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. After that, if you are unsatisfied with the service we have performed, we will gladly re-do the job or replace faulty parts if necessary at NO EXTRA COST.
- All of our service vehicles come fully-equipped with the necessary tools, materials and replacement parts. We provide quick service for all of the common plumbing problems.
- Above all, we only use quality parts and equipment from renowned manufacturers. The service we provide is always of the highest quality and ensures the longevity of the repairs.
- 24/7 Emergency Service is always at your disposal. We always have on-call technicians that will be on the way to your home promptly, regardless of the time of the call.
Whatever your plumbing emergency is, the best Greenville plumbing company is on-call for you 24/7. In other words, we pride ourselves on being the part of the community we serve and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction. After placing a service call, one of our professionally-trained and licensed technicians will be at your location in no time.