Are you a new homeowner and are worried about the state of your home’s water pipes? Or have you had a sketchy experience with a self-proclaimed ‘plumber’ that ended up worsening your situation? We are here to guide you on how to find your next plumbing contractor and the things you should keep in mind before you hire.
What Can a Plumbing Contractor Do For You?
At Greenville Plumbing Pros, we pride ourselves in catering to any and all of your plumbing needs. We are a team of experienced professionals that specialize in:
- Pipe inspections
- Pipe repairs and replacements
- Fixture repairs
- Clogged drains
- Broken toilets
- Kitchen or outside plumbing
- Heating and cooling
- Waste Removal
Things To Consider
Many people consider themselves DIY-ers and try to tackle plumbing issues on their own. Homeowners with experience can replace a leaky faucet or sink pipe, but the heavier issues like bathroom pipe repairs should be left to the experts. That way, you can ensure you’re not creating further damage and they can also evaluate the state of the rest of your pipe system.
If you’re considering hiring a new plumber, here are a few things to ask for:
- How much is this going to cost me? Professional plumbers will want to inspect your pipe issue before giving you an estimate. Beware of quotes over the phone! Also, make sure to ask if their price includes repair parts as well.
- Who will be doing the work? Sometimes plumbers have helpers or subcontractors that do the work for them. Always ask to see everyone’s credentials!
- Are you and your team licensed? Most states require plumbing licensing, so request proof of a license.
- Are you and your team ‘bonded and insured?” They should be and request proof as well. You don’t want to be held liable for any injuries incurred at your home!
- Is your rate hourly or fixed? If the contractor says hourly, ask them for an estimate of how long they believe it is going to take to avoid any surprises at the end of the repair.
Why Choose Greenville Plumbing Pros as Your Plumbing Contractor?
Here at Greenville Plumbing Pros, all our contractors are licensed and insured, with over 25 years of experience in plumbing and pipe system repairs. Therefore, here are a few reasons why you should stick with us:
- 24/7 Availability – We are available around the clock for any plumbing emergencies at home or in the workplace.
- Affordable Prices – From patching up a leaky pipe to a full piping system overhaul, we will provide affordable services for any budget.
- No Hidden Costs – No surprise charges here! We will be as transparent as we can be when it comes to ordering services and spare parts.
- Certified Technicians – Our team has been working together for more than a decade to ensure your family and business are safe and taken care of!
No more worrying about finding the right plumbing contractor for the job. Our contractors provide satisfaction GUARANTEED. Call us today at 864-362-2955 for a consultation or contact us through our website.