Have you been searching for reliable hot water heater repair in Greenville, SC? Or are you looking for a trusted plumber to replace your old water heater? The team at Greenville Plumbing Pros is here to help! Call 864-362-2955 for service today!
The performance and safety of your water heater can be affected by many different issues. If you aren’t careful, you could have a big mess on your hands. There’s no need to worry, though. Our team of skilled and certified plumbers is here to help.
We love meeting new clients and welcoming them into the Greenville Plumbing Pros family. We treat each client like a part of our team, so you’ll never have to worry about surprise charges or unwanted additions.
Our plumbing technicians are experts when it comes to water heaters. Don’t lose your hot water or suffer from a leaking water heater, come see our experts right away. We offer professional, dependable, and efficient plumbing services for the Upstate Region.
Water Heater Issues In Your Home
- Temperature Gauge Malfunctions
- Thermostat Problems
- Corrosion Within the Unit
- Mineral Build-Up
- Valves Begin to Fail
- You Have the Wrong Size Valves
- Leaking or Puddling
- Pilot Light is Damaged or Failing
- Cracks or Dings
Our experts will inspect every part of your unit. We get to the root of the problem and fix it right away. Don’t wait until it is too late, call an expert. Water heaters can create dangerous issues for your home.
What is Wrong with My Water Heater?
Sometimes the problem will be small and only require a little maintenance. Other times, you might need a bigger repair or even a Greenville hot water heater replacement. Our inspection services can help you find issues before they become dangerous or damage your home. Here are a few signs that you might need to repair or replace your hot water heater.
- Rust on the Unit.
- Rusty Colored Water Coming Out of Faucets.
- You Have a Water Heater that is Around 10 Years Old
- Not enough hot water every day.
- Condensation along the outside of your tank.
- A Sudden increase in electrical bills.
- A Sudden increase in water bills.
You can prevent these problems and protect your home with a simple repair or replacement.
When Water Heater Repair is an Emergency
Look out for these extremely serious problems:
- Leaking water heaters- Leaks create mold in walls and foundational issues for your home.
- Rusty Water- Drinking rusty water can create serious health issues.
- Overheating/ Built- Up Pressure- If your water heater is continuously heating water or not releasing pressure, it can explode. This dangerous issue can damage your home or your family members.
- Cracks- Cracks can lead to your water heater busting, gushing water all over your floor.
If you experience any of these issues, call us right away. We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services. We understand that water heater emergencies can be serious. Our experts stay prepared for any urgent issues you might have.
What to Expect from Water Heater Inspection and Repairs
- We will carefully check each part of your water heating unit, starting with examining the whole unit for cracks, leaks, ill-fitting parts or anything that looks suspicious.
- Next, we will test the heating elements and inspect the fittings and valves.
- We will inspect the temperature gauge to better understand the problems with your water heater.
- After careful inspection and testing, we will discuss options with you that will fit your needs and your budget.
We always work to keep our customers safe and satisfied. Our professional plumbing technicians are here for you. We don’t mind answering all of your questions or walking you through the process.
When to Replace Your Water Heater
- To be safe, most water heaters should be replaced every 10 years. While some units can last up to 12 years, others slow down after around 8 years.
- If you notice rumbling noises.
- If you see rust on the unit or in your water.
- If you find leaks.
Does My Water Heater Need Routine Maintenance?
Make sure you perform each of these following steps as part of your routine maintenance every year.
- Professional Inspection by a Trusted Plumber
- Remove Mineral Build-Up to Increase Efficiency.
- Professional Test the T&P Valve to Protect Against Overheating or Explosions
- Have Water Softener Inspected
- Inspect Anode Rod
If you do regular maintenance on your water heater, you’ll save time and money on repairs down the road. You can also extend the life of your water heater.